University of Diyala
emergence of college
vision,message and aims
Rule and regulations
The organizational structure
C.V. of the Deputy Dean for Scientific and Students Affairs
Powers of the the Associate Dean for Scientific Affairs
CV of Mr. Associate Dean for Administrative Affairs
Powers of the Associate Dean for Administrative and Financial Affairs
Members and the head of college council
Powers of the College Council
Department of Electrical Power and Machines Engineering
Department of Electronic Engineering
Department of Communications Engineering
Department of Computer Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering
Department of Mechanical Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering
Department Of Materials Engineering
Department of Architectural Engineering
Diyala Journal for scientific engineering
Research and development
Research and development and one of the main actors of the sections in the organizational structure of the college because of it is function entrusted with the follow-up in the field of scientific research and the requirements which is the main objective of universities and other institutions, and clear the function of the Division through the activities and the following themes
First: pursue postgraduate studies Affairs
Second:pursue Scientific Affairs
For the first incision has been opened in the Graduate college of the Department of Civil Engineering.
The second part, a follow-up scientific affairs through the establishment of conferences, seminars and workshops and coordination with the rest of the research departments in other ministries and interleave the college's role in society and the national economy service.
The functions of the unit can be summarized as follows:
• Prepare annual research plan for the College in cooperation with the teaching staff.
• the establishment of scientific conferences and symposia and workshops.
• pursue research leading to the teaching staff and external associated with the college and researchers.
• research coordination with other government departments to serve the society and the national economy.
Previous activities of the unit
The former section organized the following seminars
• scientific symposium on the axial electric power, machinery and mechanical engineering for the academic year 2007-2008 Engineering
• scientific symposium on scientific development and the latest developments in computing and software technologies for the academic year 2007-2008
• Sensing issues in civil structural health monitoring
For the academic year 2008-2009
• thermal insulation of building materials and its applications in residential facilities for the academic year 2008-2009
• - improving the environment for micro-alloy 12% -AL using the method of modification for the academic year 2008-2009
- The use of research methods in the treatment of some industrial obstacles for the academic year 2008-2009
• Advanced ceramic engineering applications in electrical and mechanical engineering for the academic year 2008-2009
• Outline of the above study in Malaysia doctoral universities for the academic year 2008-2009
Activities and current and future activities of the Division
1_ndoh entitled scientific importance of GIS and engineering applications no later reconvened system in February 2010.
2_ workshop entitled industrial and engineering problems in Diyala Company for Electrical Industries appointment held in February (2010).
3_ scientific symposium about the reality of scientific laboratories in Freibery German University in January 2010
4_ scientific seminar on the partnership program between the University and the University of Diyala Fraebeog German in the field of mechanical engineering, information technology, administration, economy, and urban planning date of the seminar in March 2010.
5_ scientific symposium on the Comsol Multiphysics software applications in civil, mechanical and electrical engineering date of the seminar in April 2010.
6_ First Scientific Conference of the Faculty of Engineering and smart technological applications engineering date of the conference in October 2010.
Copyright © 2019 All rights reserved