College Of Engineering
Abdullah Th Abdalsatir Has received his Bachelor degree in computer Engineering Techniques from Al Yarmouk University College -Iraq in 2009. He’s obtained M-Tech in Computer science and Engineering. From SHIATS (Formerly Allahabad Agriculture Institute, Allahabad- India) in 2013. He worked one year in computers and networks and six months in IT security and Ethical hacking as well as he worked one year in embedded system .Presently he is working as Assistant Lecturer in computer Engineering Techniques Department, AL-Yarmouk University College, Baghdad-Iraq.
Has many international certificates:
● Iraqi calligraphy Association.
● Cisco networking Academy.
● British Council, twice.
● IADL international Association Distance Learning.
● Appin technology lab, certification globally acceptance.
● Vision krest Embedded technologies PVT.LTD.
● Many certificates of appreciation (hosting seminarsوmanaging various
● Character certificate
Network and comuincations
You can communicate with him through:
2 -yahoo :email@example.com
ABDULLAH TH ABDALSATIR1, MOHAMED FAROOQ HAMDI2, ALI NOORI KAREEM 3. ”Data Security in Cloud by using Blowfish Algorithm” International Journal of Scientific Engineering and Technology Research ISSN 2319-8885 Volume.03, IssueNo.01, January-2014, Pages: 0158-0162
Time table :.
Forth / Morning
Microprocessor programing lab
second / Morning
computer control Lab
Lectures: system program
Internal architecture of 8085 microprocessor
8085 system bus
8085 pin description
8085 functional description
Instruction set classification
Counter and time delay, Subroutine , Interrupt
Intel 8080-8085 Assembly Language Programming 1977 Intel.pdf
8085 Microprocessors (S.K.Sen).pdf
Transfer group explanation with example
Pin diagrams in 8085 in details
Arithmetic instructions groups with briefly explanations
Write a three programs in assembly language using (GNU 8085 simulator )
Counter and time delay concept
Important link belong to: system programing 8085
8085 REFRAINS BOOK.PDF
using GNU 8085 simulator and downloading
1. Installing GNU 8085 Microprocessor Simulator (8085 Microprocessor Programming)
2. Introduction to registers in 8085 (8085 Microprocessor Programming)
3. Simple Commands (8085 Microprocessor Programming)
4 Memory (8085 Microprocessor Programming)